Welcome to Painting and Art I.
Students: Sign up for Remind!
I hope you are all well! It is of utmost importance that we maintain social distancing now for ALL ages, so we can come back together sooner! Please be considerate of others!
**TO SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS FOR CREDIT (Due by midnight Sunday):
Take a picture of the completed work. Choose ONE of the following methods to send it to me. Include your name and class period in the subject line.
New Assignments will be posted on Monday.
Painting II and Art I are working on the same assignment.
E-mail me with any questions or concerns!
As a graduate of OBHS, I am thrilled to be here teaching a subject I am passionate about: Art!
I lived in Europe for over three years and returned stateside with a undergraduate degree in Art History. I completed my Master's in Elementary Education and combined the two degrees to teach High School Art.
Because I have seen many of the famous pieces of Art in person, I am hoping my students will leave my class with an excitement and appreciation for Art!
OBHS Globetrotters (New Tour Coming Soon!)
National Art Honor Society
ASSIGNMENT #1 Week of March 25
- How to Draw 3D Art - Easy Line Paper Trick(1).mp4
- DL-Wk 1.docx
- Cool 4 Rectangles Overlap Pattern - 3D Line Illusion Drawing - Daily Art Therapy - Day 30.mp4
- Spiral Drawing #277 - Relaxing 3D Pattern - Satisfying Line Illusion - Daily Art Therapy.mp4
- How to Draw Your Hand in 3D with Lines - Craftman TV.mp4
- Easy Abstract Drawing - Overlapping 3D Line Illusion - Daily Art Therapy - Day 084.mp4