Coach Michael Evans
Varsity Football Coach (Defensive Line)
Welcome to our Class:
- Please check the calendar everyday for class assignments, test, and any other classroom related activities.
- My class usually requires a student to pay a $10 lab fee. I love to go to the lab when possible to introduce topics and incorporate a hands on approach learning strategy.
- I teach 1st and 2nd block classes during both semester for the 2019-2020 calendar year. I coach/teach football during 4th block and I drive a bus after school.
- Supplies for my class are very simple: Paper, Pens, Pencils, Three Ring Binder.
- Class Supplies: Kleenex and Hand Sanitizer (I give a FREE 100 as a homework grade if the student brings in a class supply)
- Lab Fee: $10 (Once again, I give a FREE 100 lab grade if the student brings their lab fee in)
- Make sure you check this web page daily for updates!
High School: Olive Branch High School (2002)
College (Bachelors): Mississippi State University (2007)
College (Masters): Arkansas State University (2018)
I am graduate of Mississippi State University and received a bachelors degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Fitness Management. I was blessed with an opportunity to not only receive an education from the states FINEST University but also was blessed to live a life long dream of playing football for the Bulldogs. I received my masters degree in Sports Administration from Arkansas State in 2018. I have coached and taught at three schools within the Olive Branch city limits. I started my teaching profession at Lewisburg Middle/High School in 2007. I then made a move to Center Hill High School. I returned to my alma mater, Olive Branch High School, in 2014. I have had many blessings since my return to Olive Branch High School including: 6a Track and Field State Championship (2015), 6a Mississippi Boys Coach of The Year (2015), Olive Branch High School Teacher of The Year (2015), Two amazing children, and also receiving my Masters Degree in 2018.
1. Review and complete the "How To Use and Parts Assignment" in the Week 2 Folder
2. Watch the brief "3D Microscope Demonstration" video in the Video section.
3. Complete Virtual Lab #1
4. Complete Virtual Lab #2
5. Complete Virtual Lab #3
6. Complete the "Microscope Class Assignment and Review"
*Make sure you are keeping any assignments that require writing in a binder. Just print them off if you can and I will handle them accordingly when we get back. Enjoy the virtual labs, don't stress... All is good. Miss you guys and I hope to see ya'll soon.
Coach... I got a question...
Click on the LIGHT BULB image below if you have any questions or concerns. I am here for you guys, so please ask for help if needed.
Power Points / Virtual Labs / Class Work / In-Home Labs: