Digital Learning Initiative
We are excited to launch a digital learning initiative for the students of Olive Branch High School. The purpose of the digital learning initiative is to take the first steps in preparing our students to be successful in digitally advanced careers and to provide students with high-quality instructional materials. We will begin issuing devices to high school students on January 25th and hope to have them all issued before the end of the month. Please see the bullet points below and refer to our website obh.desotocountyschools.org for more information about this process.
- The district has been actively working since last year to obtain devices for all students. This does NOT mean we are going to virtual learning. This has been a work in progress to ensure all students have access to technology.
- High School students will take their device home and will be required to bring it to school each day.
- In order to receive a device, students must return the last page of the Device Parental Consent Form signed by a parent and pay the yearly support fee. Because we are giving the netbooks out in January, the support fee has been reduced by 50%. The support fee for the remainder of this school year for all high school students is $12.50. We prefer you pay via RevoPay (instructions attached). If you cannot pay via RevoPay, the student will need to bring exact cash ($12.50) or check with them when receiving the device. The Device Parental Consent Form is due by Thursday, January 21, 2021.
- Students will turn the form in to their 2nd block teacher.
- 2nd block Votech will turn theirs in to front office.
- Parents who do not want their child to receive a device this year must fill out an opt out form and return it to their 2nd block teacher by Thursday, January 21, 2021.
- Please read the attached documents, sign, and pay the fee at Revopay.com (instructions attached).
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our tech team at email@example.com.
- Go to revopay.com
- Click "Make a Payment"
- Enter Olive Branch High - and then click the blue bar under the school name
- Scroll down past “username/password” and click “make a quick payment”
- Enter Account number - this is your student's MSIS/Lunch number.
- Complete and verify info then select “Continue to Payment”
- Scroll Down and select “Device Support Fee”
- Select Payment Method
· Enter CC information
- Review and Approve
- Submit Payment
*You will receive an email receipt from RevoPay
QR Code (will take you to Olive Branch High’s Revopay page)