Welcome to my home page!
I can be reached at the Contact Link above if you have any questions or concerns about your cadet's grades.
Please check the areas of my webpage for program info and upcoming events.
MCJROTC Class Schedule!
Monday - Academic Classes and Drill
Tuesday - Academic Classes and Drill
Wednesday - Quiz & Physical Training (PT)
Thursday - Unform Inspection & Drill/Admin**
Friday - PT
Other Class Info
Grading and absences
- PT grades cannot be made up.
- If a Cadet is absent on a PT day, he/she is exempt from that grade and it will not count towards their GPA.
- Cadets who do not dress/participate on a PT day will receive a ZERO for that event unless they have a doctor/parent note.
Uniform Inspections (Thurs)
- Cadets who are absent during a Uniform Inspection will have until the following Wednesday to re-inspect.
- Cadets who do not wear their uniform on a scheduled uniform inspection day will receive a ZERO for that event.
- Male Cadets must be within grooming standards for all uniform inspections.
- Cadets who need haircuts during a uniform inspection will receive a 25pt deduction for that grade in addition to any other discrepancies.
- Cadets who refuse to comply with established grooming standards for MCJROTC will be recommended for dis-enrollment.
About the Teacher
* Graduated from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University with a Bachelor's Degree in Management.
* 29 years of Active Duty Service as both, enlisted and officer
* Drill Instructor from 97-99
* Children Ryan (Active Duty USMC), Ryley, Jake
* Wife Michelle
Enlisted in 1985 as an aircraft electrician attending training at NAS Millington, TN. Served as a Drill Instructor from 1997-1999 Parris Island, S.C. Reached the rank of Gunnery Sergeant before being selected for the Enlisted to Warrant Officer Program in 1999. Progressed to the rank of Chief Warrant Officer 3 and was then selected for the Limited Duty Officer Program achieving his current rank of Major in 2010. Retired from active duty in 2014 from NAS Pensacola, Fl.
We will start having Zoom meetings every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00-2:30.
The meetings will start this Thursday, October 8th, and then next week, we'll have them twice a week (every Tuesday & Thursday).
This will be a good opportunity to discuss lesson topics and any schoology issues with the quiz.