Welcome to my home page!
I can be reached at the Contact Link above if you have any questions or concerns about your cadet's grades.
Please check the areas of my webpage for program info and upcoming events.
MCJROTC Class Schedule!
Monday - Academic Classes and Drill
Tuesday - Academic Classes and Drill
Wednesday - Quiz & Physical Training (PT)
Thursday - Unform Inspection & Drill/Admin**
Friday - PT
Other Class Info
Grading and absences
- PT grades cannot be made up.
- If a Cadet is absent on a PT day, he/she is exempt from that grade and it will not count towards their GPA.
- Cadets who do not dress/participate on a PT day will receive a ZERO for that event unless they have a doctor/parent note.
Uniform Inspections (Thurs)
- Cadets who are absent during a Uniform Inspection will have until the following Wednesday to re-inspect.
- Cadets who do not wear their uniform on a scheduled uniform inspection day will receive a ZERO for that event.
- Male Cadets must be within grooming standards for all uniform inspections.
- Cadets who need haircuts during a uniform inspection will receive a 25pt deduction for that grade in addition to any other discrepancies.
- Cadets who refuse to comply with established grooming standards for MCJROTC will be recommended for dis-enrollment.
* Graduated from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University with a Bachelor's Degree in Management.
* 29 years of Active Duty Service as both, enlisted and officer
* Drill Instructor from 97-99
* Children Ryan (Active Duty USMC), Ryley, Jake
* Wife Michelle
Enlisted in 1985 as an aircraft electrician attending training at NAS Millington, TN. Served as a Drill Instructor from 1997-1999 Parris Island, S.C. Reached the rank of Gunnery Sergeant before being selected for the Enlisted to Warrant Officer Program in 1999. Progressed to the rank of Chief Warrant Officer 3 and was then selected for the Limited Duty Officer Program achieving his current rank of Major in 2010. Retired from active duty in 2014 from NAS Pensacola, Fl.
ROTC DISTANCE LEARNING AS A RESULT OF SCHOOL CLOSURES
**NEW UPDATED INFORMATION!!**
Monday, April 6th kicks off T4!!
I will be posting the remaining T4 classes here by LE Level. There will be 2-weeks worth of class materials and quizes posted.
If MSgt Thompson is your primary instructor, visit his page for your classes.
*Cadets are also encouraged to conduct PT at home at least 3 days per week.*
Push-ups and sit-ups can be easily accomplished without even leaving your room/house. A quick run around the block or sprints in your yard will help keep your aerobic condition in line.
Remember!!! This school closure is a temporary thing and you will need to be ready when we come back and things are back to normal. Use this time wisely.
Parents or students with questions, please email using the contact form or school status.
WK 1 AND WK 2 ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY 4/17/20
LE2 T4 CLASSES WKS 1 & 2
- LE2 WK1 QUIZ.docx
- LE2 WK2 QUIZ.docx
- LE2-C5S4T10pg139-146 The United States Flag - Colors of Pride.pptx
- LE2-C5S5T4pg159-162 Navy JROTC Rank Structure.pptx
- LE2-C5S5T3pg153-158 Navy Rank Structure.pptx
- LE2-C2S3T3pg93-100 The Flag of the United States.pptx
- LE2-C2S3T4pg101-106 The Great Seal of the United States.pptx