English Learning Strategies 9 & 10: 1st Block
Inclusion English 10, 11, & 12: 3rd & 4th Blocks
Updates for Parents:
Please understand we are all very disappointed that we are missing valuable instructional time with your child due to the COVID-19 virus. However, we are working very hard to develop online and paper resources for students to continue the progress they have made. Until that information is available, I have some suggestions:
1st Block Learning Strategies lab:
Students may log in to Classworks & Google Classroom (See Educational Links). For Classworks, your lunch number operates as the username and password. A message was sent with login information about Google Classroom, which can be accessed beginning 3/25 after 3:00 pm. Read silently for at least 20 minutes a day with the book of your choice.
English Teacher Websites:
Please go to the appropriate teacher's website to receive instruction. Teachers are sharing work with me concerning accommodations, such as read aloud. I am available by email or school status for any questions or concerns. We want to do everything we are able for the success of our students.
My Homeroom: IEP Case manager
With the constantly changing environment, more information will be given by MDE and our Central Services department, addressing any amendment to services, ESY, Re-evaluations (if applicable) and annual IEPs. I will contact parents when updates are given. Meetings will be hld virtually, by conference call or in-person using CDC guidelines to prevent infection. I look forward to scheduling those meetings!
Please email me or contact me through school status.
Be safe & be well!
Join Google Classroom for Learning Lab:
1. I have created gmail accounts for students and sent them and the passwords to parents via text. If you need help with that let me know. Students will be directed to the class after signing in.
2. Parents/Guardians may join also using an existing gmail account or by creating one:
3. Go to classroom.google.com or click on the link above.
4. On the Classes page, click sign in with Google Classroom
5. Enter the code and click Mrs. Hall's Learning Lab and JOIN.
6. For parents wanting to see the class, use your own google email and click JOIN class and give the Class Code: 3lnupry.
WEEK 1 & 2 are downloaded as of 3/30/2020.
Join Remind for updates!
Mrs. Hall's Learning Strategies Lab:.
Send a text: 81010
Text this message: @mrshallsle