Doors Open: 7:00 am
Tardy Bell: 7:45 am
Dismissal: 2:45 pm
2:45 pm (Regular Days Monday - Thursday)
12:30 pm (70% Day Fridays)
Full Bell Schedule
Laptop Return Information
OBHS Laptop & Books Return Procedure
All school-owned laptops and books must be returned prior to the end of the school year. Below are the dates & procedures for returning:
5/11 - Seniors 5/12 - Juniors 5/13 - Sophomores 5/14 - Freshmen
We will all-call by last names 1st & 2nd blocks
9th - 11th Grade VIP Students
5/20 & 5/21 - 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Students may come anytime between the above times. Students must come to the back door of the multi-purpose room.
5/14 - Senior VIPS bring books and laptops to library when you come to pick up your cap and gown
- any senior with an outstanding balance or fee will not be given a cap and gown until all fees & balances are paid in full.
- All laptops should be returned full charged
- Charger & case must be returned at the same time
- Any accidental damage to laptop will be assessed a $50 fee
- Any intentional damage will be assessed a full replacement fee.
- Any lost or damaged books will be assessed a replacement fee for the value of the book
- Please be prepared to pay any fees on collection day.
- Students will not be able to obtain a schedule for 2021-2022 school year until all fees are paid in full
- Students returning to OBHS for 2021-2022 school year will receive the same laptop they had 2020-2021
- Any school-owed laptop not returned will be considered stolen & will be turned over to OBPD.
Important Information during Covid 19
Links on how parents can support students during the Coronavirus Pandemic:
Teachers are using the school email and Teams to have students access resources during the Covid 19 hiatus. Many students have forgotten their school Office 365 password. Resetting the school email passwords is just like resetting any password.
Here are the steps to access their school email and/or Teams:
1. Go to dcsdms.org
2. Click Office365
3. Click sign in.
4. Their logins will be their first initial last initial last 6 digits of their MSIS(lunch number)@dcsms.org
5. If they have forgotten their password, simply click Forgot Password, then follow the steps to reset. If that does not work, they will need to go to dcsdms.org then click on Tech Help Tickets and create a ticket to reset. They will be contacted when the password has been reset. They will need to then complete the Authenticator to be able to reset their own passwords.
6. If they have not forgotten their passwords, then simple log in.
This link might also be helpful http://dcsdms.org/#student
I do hope this is beneficial to all.