🔆 Allysa Lipsey 🔆
Algebra II, Algebra I, Ready HS Math, & Foundations of Algebra
💙 Latest Updates 💙
- Updates on courses I will be teaching-
- SREB HS Ready Math 9
- Algebra I
- Foundations of Algebra
- I am the organization sponsor of "Stand Up, Speak Out."
- Meetings have resumed on Wednesdays (meet every other Wednesday.)
- Specifics about the club - we meet in B2 after school. It is an anti-bullying/inclusion organization. We meet and discuss issues to help the school improve.
- Leadership Team:
- President: Ana Marie Teal
- Vice President: Sarah Grace Niblett
- Tech: Tiffany King
- I am able to be reached during school hours from 7:30AM-2:50PM Monday-Friday through Schoology or SchoolStatus. Please try not to email me unless an emergency or a professional matter.
FREE TUTORING IS AVAILABLE THROUGH PAPER.
Here are a few key points to know:
- Support in over 200 academic subjects
- Writing feedback - Submit written work for review and receive feedback from Paper tutors.
- Assistance available in English, Spanish. French. and Mandarin
- Free 1-on-1 tutoring - Tutors are there to help all year round; no appointment is necessary.
🌈 Welcome 🌈
Hello! I am just a teacher trying to make a difference.
Resources from Home:
USA Test Prep
- Click here to go to USA Test Prep.
- Account ID: olivebranchms
- If you need your login information, send me a contact form from here! (go to the 📩 icon.
- Click here to go to KhanAcademy.
- All students should have an account or send me a contact form (📩)
- I can assign supplemental materials to all students for further information.
- All information is found in the "Resources" folder in the 'Class Documents' section.
- We use the TI-84 Plus calculators in class.
- Desmos is available for the students as a graphing and scientific calculator online for FREE.
- Here is an amazing factoring resource that is also FREE.
- MyVRSpot is located on the Quick Links page. Login using Microsoft.
- I have a multiple videos uploaded from every lesson I have taught so far. They are organized into playlists.
- The channel name is @learning.with.ms.lipsey (YouTube)
- Something fun and innovative for learning.
- The page is @learning.with.ms.lipsey
🔮 About the Teacher 🔮
- Graduated from Itawamba Community College
- Graduated from The University of Mississippi in the School of Education.
- Fun fact about me is that I am the youngest of 4 kids.
- I run an all-inclusive classroom. Everyone is welcome!
"Count your 🌈's, not your thunderstorms."
✨ Plans for the Year ✨
Hey guys! I just want to start off by saying that I miss all of you so much. I love each and every one of my students, but please be safe!
Everything will be uploaded on here, on teams and will be updated through SchoolStatus and Remind.
Sign up for REMIND (to get all and any updates immediately):
Text your respected class '@' to 81010
For SREB - @alsreb
For Algebra I - @alalgebrai
For Algebra II - @al-gebraii
Make sure you know your Microsoft Office 365 Account information. Schoology is how class work will be distributed and found online.